“Having graduated from the University of Southampton, England with an MEng in Computer Science in 2009, and completed a 10 month leadership course at Soul Survivor Watford church, I have now returned to Southampton to begin a PhD investigating programming paradigms to empower architectural optimizations over multiprocessor systems”. 10/10/2010
This is my personal website featuring my blog, past projects, and some (hopefully) useful pieces of software I’ve developed.
Blog, with news, and miscellaneous thoughts and reflections.
It also includes various essays, assignments and projects I did whilst studying Computer Science aswell as some other bits and pieces I’ve done in my spare time. It just seemed like such a waste leaving all that work on my hard drive so I thought, in my rather free spirited way, “why not stick it online incase it will help someone else out?”. So thats what I’ve done.
Papers, articles, essays and reports I’ve written:
- Computer Science
- Resurrecting Actors: New Applications of an Old Paradigm in Engineering and Science (Paper, Poster) - May 2009
- Concurrent programming using Actors and Linear types - May 2008
- Behaviour Based Malware Detection - January 2008
- Industrial/Internet Law
Projects, and bits of software I’ve written:
- Airfield Surface Marking and Ground Lighting Teaching Aid for BAA (Group Project, Presentation) - Jan 2009
- ActiveJava, Actor extension for Java (Java, Flex, CUPS) - May 2008.
- Underwater 3D World (C++, OpenGL, SDL) - January 2008.
- 3D Shapes (C, OpenGL, SDL) - December 2007.
- Bayesian Network Investigations (MatLAB) - April 2007.
- File System (C) - December 2006.
- “Greedy” Image Contour Extraction (MatLAB) - November 2006.
- Robocode Bot [Source code] (Java & Robocode) - December 2005.
- 3D Maze Game (Dark BASIC) - April 2004.